In episode 30 of the show we are joined by Dr. David Scofield of Select Breeders Services in Chesapeake City, MD. Dr. Scofield provides an amazing amount of information on equine reproductive management. We discuss:
- Managing mare cycles through the use of hormones
- Best collection practices for stallions
- The importance of sterile work spaces
- The process of embryo transfer
- Why large draft recipient mares are favorable for embryo transfer
- & much more!
Thank you to our Podcast partners for their support. Be sure to look up these great companies:
Shanahan Harness– Premium Patent Leather Harness Products
Equi-lete Premium Products– Quality Equine Supplements
Ruhl Insurance– Equine and Agricultural Insurance Specialists
**The podcast is now available on the Stitcher app for Android devices and iTunes for iOS devices. Subscribe to get notifications when new episodes drop!**
Be sure to Like our Facebook page for future updates on new episode releases!
“Cut and Run” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
**Android Users Select “Play In New Window” Option**