On today’s show we are talking with the Wagonmaster, himself- Jake Schut of the JW Schut Company. JW Schut Company makes premium draft horse and draft pony wagons and carts and have been family owned and operated for decades. Jake has built, repaired or refurbished many of the top show wagons in the industry and is a great resource when it comes to the history of horse drawn vehicles. On today’s show we discuss:
- The history of what wagons were used for in industry and trade
- Add-ons to make a wagon stand out from the crowd
- How heavy a wagon should be for showing
- The benefits of both steel and rubber rims
- If a new or used wagon is a good investment
- Things to look out for when buying a used wagon
- Approximately how much paint jobs cost
- much, much more!
**The podcast is now available on the Stitcher app for Android devices and iTunes for iOS devices. Subscribe to get notifications when new episodes drop!**
Be sure to Like our Facebook page for future updates on new episode releases!
“Cut and Run” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
**Android Users Select “Play In New Window” Option**